MF Super Red - 400ml Aerosol
• The outside temperature must not be too cold, 20°C is ideal.
• Shake the can vigorously for about 2 minutes making sure the mixer ball can be clearly heard in the can. This is very important
to ensure that the coloured pigments is well stirred and mixed in. This is the only way to obtain the right paint colour.
• If possible spray outdoors, or in a well-ventilated room (cellar, workshop or garage). Indoors you must cover the surrounding
area well to protect it from the fi ne misting of spray paint. Mask any areas not to be painted. Good illumination is also
important, to let you see whether you have painted over the whole area.
• Never spray straight away onto the object to be painted. Spray fi rst onto a test piece e.g. a newspaper or masking material.
• Be sure to spray from the correct distance of 25 - 30 cm.
• Different objects call for different spray techniques. Start spraying close to the object but not directly onto it. Press the actuator
button down fully. Move the can slowly and evenly back and forth, changing direction only after the spray has moved past the
object. This makes it easier to control the amount of paint falling onto the object and lets you ensure that too much paint does
not build up, forming runs or "tear drops".
• Don't try to get a perfectly smooth surface at the first pass. The fi rst pass should be regarded as a preparatory coat on which
you will build a smooth even fi nish with the second and perhaps third passes, spraying before the previous coat is fully dry,
but with 1 or 2 minutes between each pass. Further coats can then only be applied after 24 hours, otherwise there is the risk of
Drying Time (at +20ºC, 50% relative air humidity):
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat
• Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
• Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
• Over workable: after approx. 2 - 4 hours